This post will explain geforce experience error code 0x0001. When trying to open GeForce Experience, many customers are getting an error message that says “Something Went Wrong.” Shut down and start your computer again and then open GeForce Experience. 0x0001 ERROR CODE
Error Fixing GeForce Experience Windows 10 ERROR CODE 0x0001
In this article, you can know about geforce experience error code 0x0001 here are the details below;
Here’s a quick and straightforward way to solve it.
Solution 1: Make use of Service Manager
- Use the Windows 10 taskbar search to find Services.msc.
2. Now, launch the Service Manager by clicking on the Sevices icon.
3. Locate Nvidia Telemetry Container once the service manager window has opened.
4. Select the Log On tab.
5. Select the radio box for Local System Account.
6. Select Allow Services to Interact with Desktop from the drop-down menu.
7. Press the Apply button.
8. Similarly, go to these services available and repeat the procedures listed above, making sure that all of the sessions in the “log on” tab are set to the local system account. (Just follow the steps outlined above.)
Container for Nvidia Display
Container for Nvidia’s local system
Nvidia Network Service Container is a container for Nvidia’s network services.
- Now, right-click on Nvidia Display Container LS and select Properties.
- Select Manual as the Startup Type.
Simply close the service manager window and restart the process. Your issue will be completely resolved.
If Method 1 fails, try Method 2.
Fix 2 – Nvidia Process Restart
- To open Task Manager, simultaneously press Shift + Ctrl + Esc.
- Now, right-click each Nvidia process to kill each one individually.
3. Right-click your GeForce Experience and select Run as administrator from the context menu.