Hotmail is a free web-based email service Hotmail.com that serves users all around the world. In early 1997, Jack Smith and Sameer Bhatia launched Hotmail. After a period, Microsoft purchased the company’s services and renamed it MSN. Outlook renamed MSN again, and it is now known as Outlook.com.
Hotmail has made it easy to use for all of its users, and it has entertained individuals of all ages. Furthermore, it features a 15GB storage capacity for email attachments, making it even more accessible to businesses.
After being purchased and renamed by Microsoft, Hotmail is now known as Outlook.com. All former Hotmail email accounts are still functional, but you must now use Outlook.com. The corporation has made the service more user-friendly, safe, and speedy for their users by totally replacing Hotmail with Outlook.com.
A slew of new services have also been added. Their new brand identity and improved services help the company get more users while also giving GMail a run for its money.
How To Create An Hotmail Account – Hotmail Signup
To access all of the features of Hotmail.com, users must first create a user account. However, as mentioned below, it is a simple to use platform with an easy account creation process.
- Go to Hotmail.com in your browser.
- Enter a unique username for your account.
- Make a secure password. Use capital letters and special characters whenever possible.
- Fill in the blanks with your first and last names.
- You would be able to select your current country of residence as well as your birth date as an option.
- Complete the captcha verification process.
Your Outlook account has been successfully created.
Account Recovery for Hotmail
With millions of users using Hotmail, it’s critical to address security concerns. In the event that you forget your password, Hotmail allows you to recover it before your data is lost.
So, if you have forgotten your password, go to lost password and click it. This will send a code to your alternate email address or cell phone number, whatever you specify. After entering that code, you can enter a new password that is both unique and easy to remember.
Hotmail.com offers a lot of great features, and it keeps improving them, which makes it even more appealing to its users. The following are some of the top most important Hotmail features:
- Hotmail provides a 15 GB free storage space, allowing users to keep as much material as they desire.
- Among all other emailing services, Hotmail is the safest option because it safeguards your account from unwanted emails, users, and viruses.
- Your Hotmail account will expire if you haven’t used it in the last 90 days.
- With more than 30 languages, Hotmail is pushing its accessibility to the next level, making it simple to use in any country.
- Hotmail also has an edit and reply tool that allows users to respond quickly and even edit messages from the notification area, saving time.
Also Read: Login to Paylution as a Merchant