This post will explain how to convert epub to pdf To make your ebook file more accessible, convert it to PDF. Learn how to convert ePUB to PDF using a web-based tool if you want to view your ePUB files in a printable format. You can also add metadata to your converted PDF document and edit it in Microsoft Word using a desktop ebook converter.
How to Convert an ePUB to a PDF Document
In this article, you can know about how to convert epub to pdf here are the details below;
How to Convert an ePUB to a PDF Document Online Zamzar is a web-based ebook converter that allows you to convert ePUB files to PDF files without having to download any software. To use Zamzar to convert ePUB files, follow these steps:
- Go to Zamzar, select Add Files, and select the ePUB file(s) you want to convert to PDF.
- Choose Convert to from the drop-down menu, then pdf from the list of alternatives.
- Select Convert Now from the drop-down menu.
- When the conversion is finished, select Download.
You can convert a PDF file to ePUB format using the same techniques.
How to Use a Desktop Ebook Converter to Convert ePUB to PDF
Changes to your ePUB file are not possible using online ebook converters like Zamzar. Instead, use a free desktop ePUB converter like Calibre to add metadata or modify the cover of your ebook. Calibre can convert an ePUB file to PDF format.
- Go to Add Books and select the ePUB file you’d like to convert to PDF.
- Highlight the ePUB file and then choose Convert books
- Select PDF as the output format.
- Make any necessary changes to the metadata, then select OK to return to the Calibre library.
- Select the arrow beside Formats in the left pane to expand the list, and then select PDF.
- Choose Save to disc from the File menu to save your PDF file to a folder on your computer, removable media, or a cloud account.
Because different converters yield different outcomes, you could try a different ePUB to PDF conversion tool if the PDF file doesn’t appear right. You won’t know what you’ll receive unless you attempt working using online and desktop ebook converters. Alternatively, you can alter the PDF file to achieve the exact results you desire.
Calibre can also be used to turn a PDF into an ebook.
How to Use Word to Edit a PDF File
There are a number of online PDF editors to choose from. There are various desktop applications that can assist with the editing process. Microsoft Word, for example, is a popular desktop application for editing and saving PDF files. To edit a PDF in Word, follow these steps:
- Open the PDF file in Microsoft Word and choose OK to convert the PDF to a Word-editable format.
- Make any modifications to the PDF file you want, then select File.
- Choose Export.
- To open the Publish as PDF or XPS dialogue box, select Create PDF/XPS Document.
- Select Publish after navigating to the folder where you wish to save the PDF file.