ITV is a well-known streaming platform in the UK. It is one of the most popular streaming platforms to watch recent and popular TV series, films, documentaries, live TV, and more.
This service has over 750 channels and is available on a variety of streaming devices. You can also stream local programming on ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITVBe, CITV, and ITV4. However, ITV is only available to watch in the UK, and if you need to stream ITV in the US or anywhere else, you will need a VPN.
The ITV application is accessible for installation on a variety of devices. It is a free UK TV station with a free trial, however, it is a subscription-based service. The ITV Hub works like TV (formerly known as ITV Player). You may watch episodes from any of their networks online.
So, get ITV on Roku TV now to enjoy your favorite shows with your families and friends.
How Do You Add ITV to Roku?
The streaming app is now available in its Roku Store. You may download the ITV app on the Roku player by following the steps below.
- Connect Roku with your TV to access the webpage.
- From the menu, choose Streaming Channels.
- Use the screen keys to search for ITV after pressing the Search button.
- Select the appropriate application from the list below.
- On the app details screen, click the Add Channel option.
- When the installation is finished, click the OK button.
How to Activate ITV on Roku
Follow the steps below to enable ITV on Roku.
- Open the ITV application on Roku.
- The ITV activation code is presented on the Roku.
- Visit the activation site from some other device’s browser. (https://www.itv.com/hub/pair) to pair the ITV Hub.
- On the site, insert the Activation codes and tap OK.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- The ITV webpage will be displayed on Roku TV.
- Select a film or TV show to enjoy streaming on Roku.
You should choose the ITV membership plan, which you may cancel at any moment, for an ad-free ITV experience. It also allows you to watch the whole series, download material, and access it from various devices.
Monthly Pass for ITV Hub+ – £3.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
ITV Hub+ Yearly Pass – £39.99 plus two months free.
ITV is jam-packed with intriguing features. They are as follows:
- The application allows you to stream live TV along with any on-demand video.
- It gives you access to ITV exclusives such as first looks and premieres.
- It provides a variety of material in numerous genres, such as humor, kids, drama, athletics, news, and entertainment.
- Easily stream all episodes of any specified series or programmes.
Popular content on ITV
The ITV Hub app is required to watch ITV on Roku. You’ll also need a Roku UK account to use this. Here is the list of the popular content on ITV:
- Vanity Fair
- Professor T
- Ben 10
- ITV Football Classics
- Be Cool Scooby-Doo
How Roku TV Operate
Roku is the organization that launched TV streaming. Roku streaming players make watching TV easier and cost-effective. Simply put it into your TV, access the internet, create a Roku account, and begin streaming your favorite content.
Hulu allows you to watch ITV on Roku
Hulu on Roku is one of the finest ways to watch ITV. It provides access to over 67 live TV stations as well as Hulu’s complete streaming collection. Add-ons include Showtime, HBO, STARZ, Cinemax, and others.
With one Hulu account, you may create many profiles and enjoy them from different devices. You may record your favorite episodes with the Hulu app’s built-in cloud DVR storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get ITV on Roku in the United States?
You can get ITV in the United States by using a premium VPN. It is a geo-restricted platform that is only available in the UK. When you use the VPN, you bypass the limitations and can easily enjoy ITV streaming.
Can I watch ITV Player for free?
ITV Hub is an absolutely free catch-up service but you must first register. You can set up your account for free and get access to a world of entertainment available to watch any time. All you need is to ‘Sign in’ by clicking on the sign in button available at the top right of the page and then select ‘Sign up now’.
Historically, Roku devices in the UK have been lacking ITV; today’s version addresses this issue.
ITV Player features a selection of programming from the previous 30 days over five ITV networks. According to Roku, ITV will feature matches from this summer’s World Cup that it has the rights to telecast. It’s free to view, but you have to put up with ad breaks every now and again.
The ITV Player channel is now available for download from the Roku Channel Store, and it is compatible with the Roku LT, Roku 2, Roku 1, Roku 3, and Streaming Stick boxes. It’ll also work on Sky’s Now TV Box, which is essentially a scaled-down Roku.