Microsoft, the top high-tech company worldwide, has been providing the greatest consumer electronics, software, and associated products & services. This well-known American multinational technology corporation produces desktop and laptop computers with a variety of software products, including Skype, Outlook, Microsoft Bing, Microsoft 365, and others. But did you know thats in order to access all of these platforms, you must first register at https://www.microsoft.com/link?
A user must sign up and enter the Microsoft.com link code to connect their Microsoft account before using the Xbox device to access the services of Microsoft 365, Windows, Microsoft Edge, Cortana, MSN, Surface, and the Microsoft Store.
A detailed tutorial on how to obtain the Microsoft.com link code and successfully link your accounts can be found below.
What is a link on Microsoft.com?
Microsoft, as we all know, takes security seriously, which is why they introduced MFA (multifactor authentication). This makes it possible to add the security level while logging in.
A Microsoft account has occasionally been incompatible with MFA, though. In such instance, to access your account, you’ll need to generate a code using an app and enter it at microsoft.com/link. You can quickly link your Microsoft account and utilise it to perform out actions by entering the code in the appropriate spot.
Note: When utilising MFA, accessing apps or accounts requires additional identity verification, such as entering a code that was sent to a Microsoft-registered phone number or email address or scanning a fingerprint.
Link Your Microsoft App Account Instructions at www.microsoft.com/link
Microsoft is a well-known international technology corporation known for its services and products. It was founded in 1975 by Bill-Gates and Paul Allen. You must authenticate your identity in order to access these products, and you must then request to sign in and use them.
If you already have a Microsoft account online, you will need to successfully complete the authentication step each time you need to log in.
You must first generate and enter the code at microsoft.com/link in order to link your account. The whole list of steps that you must perform is shown below.
To access https://www.microsoft.com/link, open a web browser.
- Your computer, tablet, or laptop screen can be used to browse this link.
- Now, enter your phone number or email address on the accessing screen.
- To continue, click Continue.
- You will now arrive on the pages where you must enter the code.
- The code will be sent through mail and shown on the Microsoft app or device.
To provide the app access to the account, enter the validation code.
- Click Next after entering the code.
- Choose to link your Microsoft account with the programme on the following screen.
By doing so, you can quickly connect your account with the Microsoft app that is installed on your device.
How to Connect a Microsoft Account through Online Code Entry?
One of the legitimate ways to connect your account with the device application is through the Microsoft.com link code. However, you must first authenticate your device by logging in with the login associated with your Microsoft account. The code must then be entered in order to access your account through the Microsoft app.
- By entering the code at the Microsoft.com link, you can use the application to perform out a number of tasks in addition to gaining access to the device.
- You would need to use the mobile app to generate a Microsoft.com link code.
- Your account will add an additional layer of security with code, so you won’t have to worry about password hacking any longer.
- In order to connect your Microsoft account, activation is crucial in proving that you are the rightful owner.
The majority of people want to connect their Xbox to their Microsoft account so they may play their favourite games whenever they wants without having to sign in. But how exactly do you do that? Don’t worry; the steps below will let you link your Xbox account to Microsoft.com/link.
Steps for using Microsoft.com/link to sign in to your Xbox account
One of the most well-liked gaming consoles worldwide is Microsoft’s Xbox. By connecting XBOX to your TV, you may play the device’s more than 100 high-quality games on your Smart TV. To play your favourite game on your choice platform, such as a computer, smart TV, or phone, you should, however, sign in to your Microsoft Xbox account.
If you’re a die-hard fan of the Rocket League franchise and want to play it on your Xbox-One, you can do so by logging into your Xbox account. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Xbox to access the home screen.
- Choose the game you wish to play right now.
- Select “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” from the menu.
- A special 8-digit code and the website address microsoft.com/link will appear on your screen.
- You’ll see instructions on how to utilise the Microsoft.com link code next to the code, which you may use to sign in and play the game.
- Click the link on a different device (a computer or a phone).
- Enter the code that appears on your app or device into the space provided.
- After entering the code, click Next.
- Complete the remaining steps to sign in with your Microsoft account information.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to access your Microsoft account.
When you receive the code, Microsoft will remind you to use it only on the official link, microsoft.com/link.
In order to connect your Microsoft account, you must enter a code at microsoft.com/link. Concerns and uncertainties exist, though, regarding the microsoft.com link code. But don’t worry, it’s a legitimate website that will assist you in utilising the code to sign in to your Microsoft account.
If you encounter any technicals difficulties while following the steps, please let us mention in the comment area below. In our forthcoming blog, we will try to mention the problem and a workable remedy.