MiniTool Movie Maker is an free and professional tool that allows you to make unlimited movies. Even if you have no prior knowledge with video design, it can make you in creating and editing videos. Simply select a template, add videos and photographs, and save the movie to your computer.
MiniTool Movie Maker is also na free and clean audio merger for Windows desktop that supports many common audio formats. It provides you with extra options for managing audio files.
A Quick Overview MiniTool Movie Maker
- No advertisements or bundled apps, and it’s completely free.
- A straightforward timeline. Transform your videos into movie magic.
- Incredible transitions. Make Hollywood-style movies by adding interesting transitions to video.
- Split/Trim Video Split a long video into sections, or adjust the length of a clip in the timeline.
- Controls the video speed. Depending on your demands, you can reverse, speed up, or slow down video.
- Aesthetic perfection. Allows you to alter the style of your video with creative filters and 3D LUTs.
- Merge audio files without sacrificing quality.
- There are restrictions on the number or size of audio files.
MiniTool Movie Maker works best on a PC that meets these requirements.
- Windows 10/8.1/7 is supported as an operating system.
- Intel i5 or newer processor, 2GHz+
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 or above as a GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or above is required. AMD Radeon R5 or above is required. Please keeps your graphics driver up to date.
- RAM A total of 8 GB of RAM is required.
- Disk There is 10 GB of free hard disc space. SSD is preferable.
MiniTool Movie Maker Free 2.2 has some new features.
- You can effortlessly speed up, slow down, or reverse videos with this video speed controller.
- A motion effect (pan and zoom effect) has been applied to the video.
- When the software freezes or fails, save the project automatically.
Aside from these improvements, the latest version has a number of other enhancements. So, if you want to make your own videos, download MiniTool MovieMaker and give it a shot.
Please Also Visit: The 10 Best Free 3D CAD Software In 2021