This portal will be used by all Harris Teeter employees and future employees to login into their accounts and manage their work schedules, check/modify personal info, find about and apply for employee benefits, and a few other things. If you already work at Harris Teeter, you’re certainly familiar with the MyHTSpace portal and its capabilities.
While MyHTSpace is an employee-only login site, a user who visits their website www.harristeeter.com can shop and have products delivered to their homes through a separate user. Simply add things to your cart, make a delivery address, then add the checkout process after payment. Employees have access to a separate benefits portal.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re a new employee seeking for information on how to log in to this portal or an old employee attempting to recover a forgotten password or username. Because the point of this article is to provide tutorials and solutions for the “My Harris Teeter login” portal, I state that. So, if you’re seeking for tutorials or troubleshooting, I check skimming through the following few sections of this article.
What is the MyHTSpace Login Portal and how do I get into it?
Assume you’ve recently started working at Harris Teeter and have been provided a username and password. We can assist you with accessing the My Harris Teeter employee login portal. Remember in mind that this is not the same as the employee benefits portal. Let’s get down to business now that everything has been straightened up.
- Go to their WFMR ESS, which is their MyHTSpace login portal – https://ess.harristeeter.com/WFMR/rp/login
- If you see something thats looks like
If you see jda on the login page, don’t worry; you’ve come to the right place.
- There are two fields here where you must fill your username and password.
- After that, hit the log-in button after filling out those fields.
- That was all there was to it for you to gain access to the MyHTSpace portal as an employee.
You may now be wondering what to do if you forget your password. You must travel to a different portal for employee login because there is no recovery option on the page for such instances. That’s where you’ll find the employee benefits portal.
When you forget your username or password, how do you log in?
MyHTSpace does not provide a recovery option if you forget your password or username, as I previously stated. So we’re using the employee benefits portal, which requires an employee’s username and password. One of the best features of this portal is the option to recover your login credentials. So go ahead and follow the all steps below.
- Instead of using the WFMR ESS portal, go to their employee benefits site, benefitsolver.com – https://www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/.
- The login part is located on the main page, and the forgot username or password option is located directly beneath the login section.
- Selecting that option will lead you to a different website.
- Here you must fill in a few things to demonstrate that you already have an account with that portal.
- Enter information such as your SSN, date of birth, and ZIP code. You can also use the Member ID instead of the SSN.
- Keep in mind that all of the fields are case-sensitive, so keep that in mind.
- When you’re finished, click the continue button to go to the next page.
- In the same way, fill in the information requested in the fields (if any).
- You’ll almost certainly receive an email with a link to reset your password or find your username.
- enter a new password, then return to the login portal to enter your new login credentials.
- You will now be logged into your account again.
How can I register an account on the MyHTSpace employee login portal?
There is an option to register for those of you who do not already have an account on the employee benefits portal. This option is available to all new users who want to register for the employee benefits portal. So, here we are with yet another tutorial for you, this time on how to create a new account.
- This necessitates the use of the employee benefits portal to register.
- Go to benefitsolver.com, and in the same login section, you’ll find the option to register – https://www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/.
- When you click the register option, you will be directed to a page with several steps to complete.
- Enter your SSN, date of birth, and zip code in the first step.
- After you click the proceed option, the following step will ask for your name, contact information, and a few other details.
- After you’ve allocated a username and password to the account, you’ll be prompted to confirm your things by entering them in again.
- Once you’ve completed all of these steps, your account will be registered.
You may check this by visiting the login page and entering your login credentials.
Who is Harris Teeter and what is MyHTSpace?
If you live in Florida, Washington, D.C., South Georgia, or Maryland, you may have noticed Harris Teeter supermarkets or pharmacies in your neighbourhood. These are all of the stores where they have stores, and if you’re looking for a ballpark, I’d guess they have 250+ locations from all of the above-mentioned locations.
That’s rather amazing, and if you follow up with supermarket news, you’ll know that it’s one of the best supermarket chains in the country, having been ranked #34 on a list of the country’s top retailers. All of this did not happen quickly; they have been in business since 1936, at the period of the Great Depression.
Now we may talk more about their business and its history, but first, let’s talk about a more important issue. I’m talking about the MyHTSpace portal for Harris Teeter employees, as you’ve undoubtedly surmised by now. Isn’t that the sole reason you’re reading this article? Now you have all the information you require. We will also look at an few of the issues that folks experience.
More information on Harris Teeter
The Harris Teeter family has been in charge of the supermarket chain for the most part. At least until 1995, when the company was run by the family for the final time. If you are interest in learning more about how the supermarket chain Harris Teeter got its name, keep reading.
The name of the supermarket was derived from the amalgamation of two independent companies. Willis L. Teeter owned a supermarket, while William Thomas Harris ran a medicine store. When the two businesses combined in late, the moniker Harris Teeter was born. This is why supermarkets and pharmacies have the same HT designation.
Kroger is the company that owns Harris Teeter. Although the company was purchased in 2014, the original name was preserved, maybe due to its popularity. While there are other large supermarket chains in the United States, this one had some innovative ideas when it first opened.
This supermarket was one of the first to allow customers to shop for food by placing products on shelves, which was one of several firsts. That’s true, this was the very first supermarket to offer it. It was also the first to add air conditioning in their stores and allow customers to shop until 9.00 p.m.
They also sold their dairy products, and the family ran the supermarket. As a result, it was a family business. If your curiosity hasn’t been sated, visit their Wikipedia page at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris Teeter to learn more about them.
Employee Benefits at Harris Teeter
If you want to work at Harris Teeter and maintain a healthy work-life balance, you must give them with additional benefits that cover both financial and health-related elements of their lives. If your company has an good reputation and several locations, such perks are much more important.
With 261 stores and 35,000 employees, Harris Teeter is one of the country’s largest supermarket chains. You may expect a wide range of employee benefits. Well, I, for one, am curious, and if you are as well, take a look at the links below.
It’s pointless to work all hours of the day and night for a company that doesn’t care about its employees’ well-being, but this company does. As a result, medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as additional life insurance policies, are available.
You can also receive insurance for any temporary or permanent dismemberment, accidental death, or any type of short or long-term handicap, as well as standard life insurance.
Benefits in Value
Employees are eligible for a variety of financial plans and benefits, in addition to the competitive compensation that they offer, which runs from $9 to $16 per hour depending on job title. So you might be pleased to learn that the company provides bonuses to its employees on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
Employee discounts, stock options, the 401(k) retirement plan, and the tuition reimbursement option are just a few of their other financial perks. Every six months, the company also distributes profit-sharing checks to its employees, which is something that most companies do not do presently.
With paid-off and maternity leave choices, employees can achieve a decent work-life balance. For those of you who appreciate free meals, the company occasionally provides free meals and discounts to its employees. In case, if you require support, an employee can take use of the assistance or mentoring programme available to all employees.
All of these benefits, combined with competitive hourly compensation, make it a terrific place to work. There are numerous other intriguing things to this company. The company, for example, rewards loyal consumers with gasoline points for every dollar spent. They were also the first supermarket chain to sell supermarkets and health products.
In addition to fantastic wine and ice cream, their stores include self-checkout facilities for faster checkout and VIP parking for veterans.
How do I apply for a position at Harris Teeter?
After reading the following employee benefits, I wouldn’t blame you for seeking for jobs at Harris Teeter. Rather, I’d like to find you in finding the finest potential job title at your respective stores. I can’t apply your decision for you, but I can point you in the right path for finding a suitable job and applying for it. So here we go.
- The Harris Teeter careers portal contains information on all of the different career options. So that’s where you’ll start.
- Go to www.harristeeter.com and look in the top menu for the careers option.
- If you click the careers option, you will be sent to their careers portal.
- If you know what you’re searching for, you can search for a job title and location directly here.
- If you’re simply looking around and don’t know what role you want to apply for, leave the search field blank and press the search button.
- This will give you a list of all the job titles that are available in various areas. Filter options for location, category, and business are also available on the left.
- Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply click the job profile to get all of the details about the position.
- If this is something you wish to accomplish, click the apply button. Accept the terms and conditions after that.
- Now you must log in to your account in order to submit your application. If you don’t have one yet, select “New user” or simply sign in with your Google account.
- If you want to create a new account, fill in all of the required info and click Create Account. After that, log in with your new account, and your application for the role will be accepted.
I’m not sure whether it’s just me, but I love shopping in supermarkets. The best part about grocery shopping in supermarkets is the variety of options, and I love trying new things. So anytime they post something new, I make a mental note to add it to my shopping list. I know I’m rambling, and you’re not here to hear about my love for supermarkets; instead, you’ve here to learn about Harris Teeter and its online login portal, MyHTSpace.
You were presumably simply interested in the MyHTSpace login process, but we have provided much more. All of this information may be irrelevant or useless to some of you, but it may be valuable to others. If you’re reading this, you must have found it interesting to come all this way. So, if you haven’t already, make sure to check over all of the tutorials.