Without a doubt, Microsoft Outlook is a well-known email programme for both individuals and businesses. However, using Outlook is difficult because it constantly generates several errors. We already discussed [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], which was an error caused by an SMTP setup error, on our website. We’ll discuss about another Outlook error [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] in this article.
What is [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] and how did it happen?
[pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is an error that occurs when the Outlook version installed on your computer or desktop is incompatible with the Windows or computer version. If you’re wondering what pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 does, it prevents or blocks you from sending or receiving emails from Outlook. Other reasons for [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] include the following:
Now that you’re aware of the various causes for pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336, we’ll discuss at several solutions for solving the problem. You will be ables to fix the pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 problem by following each of the solutions listed below. We will attempt to explain each step as well as possible, but if you still have questions, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to assist you.
Solution 1. Check for duplicate accounts and delete them.
Because [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is caused by a duplicate or multiple account, the first step in resolving the problem should be to look for it and delete it. To find out how to check for and delete duplicate accounts, follow the steps below.
- Go to your computer’s Control Panel and adjust the view to “big category.”
- Next, search for something named “Mail” and click it.
Control Panel for Mail
- After clicking “Mail,” a popup window will appear. On the popup window, click “E-Mail accounts.”
- You’ll see a list of all the Outlook accounts that have been saved to your desktop. Simply search for multiple accounts and duplicate accounts. If you find across any, simply select them and click the “Remove” option.
We recommend that you delete all of the accounts saved in Microsoft Outlook and simply add one new account. If deleting and re-adding all of the accounts doesn’t work, move on to the next solution to solve [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336].
Solution 2. Device Compatibility Checker
The incompatible version of Outlook is another major cause of [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]. So it’s best to double-check that the Outlook version we’re using is compatible with the Desktop version we’re using. It’s really simple to see if your device is compatible or not. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to your desktop and open Microsoft Outlook.
- Select About Microsoft Office Outlook from the Help menu.
The version of your outlook can be found in the About section.
After you’ve found the versions of Outlook you want, go to this link and see if the version of Outlook you’re using on your computer is compatible with the version of your computer. If it isn’t compatible, uninstall Outlook and reinstall it using the compatible version. This should fix the problem with [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336].
If you’re using an compatible version of Outlook, you can proceed to the next section of the solution.
Solution 3. Use SCANPST.exe
You probably know what SCANPST.exe is if you read [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] article. If you haven’t read it yet, don’t worry; we’ll explain everything here. SCANPST.exe is a Microsoft application that can be used to fix several types of Outlook errors. This is the most commonly used tool for resolving Microsoft Outlook’s pii email errors. In future posts, we’ll go over additional errors and how to fix them. So, if you are facing various errors, stay checking back since we will shortly list all of them.
Follow the steps below to utilise SCANPST.exe and solve the pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 error:
- Go to your desktop and open My Computer.
- Go to Program Files > Microsoft Office > Your Version of Office (you will see like Office14, Office 18 and so on.)
- Locate SCANPST.exe in the Folder and run it as administrator.
- After you’ve launched the application. Select the corrupted PST file from the Browse menu.
- Click “Start” after you’ve picked the corrupted PST file.
- If you want to save a backup of the PST file, go to “Make backup of scanned file before repairing” and choose an location to save the backup file.
Check whether you still have the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error after repairing the corrupted PST files. If the error is no longers present, you can resume using Microsoft Outlook without difficulty. And you were aware that you had received pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 due to a faulty PST file.
Solution 4. Check for Antivirus Firewall rules
If repairing the PST files does not solve the error, you could check into the antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules.
If you downloaded Microsoft Outlook from a pirated domain, it is likely that the application is either damaged or that antivirus software is blocking you from using it. Make sure you’ve downloaded the application from Microsoft’s official website. If a friend or another person has installed an application on your computer, make sure to question them if it came from the official website or not.
If the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error persists after confirming that the Outlook is from an official source, it’s time to check for antivirus firewall rules. If you do not know how to check for firewall rules and don’t want to deal with your computer’s virus protection, simply disable the antivirus and check whether Outlook is working or not. If the pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336 error is solved after removing the antivirus, the problem is with the firewall rules, and you’ll need professional help to fix it (which we will not explain heres but if you request we can extend this topic and explain here.)
Because different antivirus have different layouts and we don’t know which antivirus you are running, go to the Frequently Asked Questions page of your antivirus to disable it. If you don’t have an antivirus, you can disable Windows Defender by following the steps below.
- Go to Start > Options > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Manage settings under Windows Security (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Turn off Real-time protection.
Check whether [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is solved after deactivating antivirus and firewall. If it hasn’t been solved yet, move on to the next solution.
Solution 5. Check for a network connection
Many customers have complained that interference with the internet has resulted in [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], therefore make sure you have an solid internet connection. There are numerous websites that will check your internet connection speed. Here are a few examples:
If you are having difficulties with yours internet connection, wait until it’s stable again before checking to see if there’s still [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] or not.
If you’re still having problems with pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b,
If you get a 5336 error, you should utilise a VPN; this has solved the problem for the majority of our readers.
Solution 6: Uninstall and reinstall the application.
If none of the top previous solutions have worked, we’ve reached the end of our options for resolving the [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error. Even if you downloaded the compatible version of Outlook from the official source, you can try reinstalling the application because in the past, reinstalling has solved various unknown problems for most applications. Simply follow the steps below to reinstall the application.
- click “Program and Features” from the Control Panel.
- Double-click on Microsoft Office after searching for it.
- To uninstall the application, follow the steps on the screen.
- Download the most recent version of the application from the Microsoft Office website and reinstall it.
- Go to your account and log in.
- Check to see if [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is still visible.
Without a doubt, [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is aggravating, but you don’t have to be concerned about any of the issues till we arrive to supply solutions. If following all of the steps above does not solve the error, it is recommended that you use the Outlook online version. This is the last resort for your problem.