The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Registration Samman Nidhi- (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme in India that offers income support to landholding farmers’ families. This scheme provides farmers with additional financial assistance to help them purchase various agricultural and associated inputs as well as meet their home requirements.
All landholding farmers’ families with cultivable fields receive income support from PM-KISAN. The Indian government contributes 100% of the money for this programme. Its goal is to help farmers meet their financial needs for agricultural inputs in order to ensure proper crop health and output.
The State Government & the UT administration determine which farmer households are eligibles for financial assistance under the scheme’s parameters. The payments are directly paid to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts after the beneficiaries have been identified.
Recent Changes: August 9th, 2021
On the 9th of August 2021, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released the 9th instalment of PM-KISAN money of over Rs.19,500 crore to more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families under the PM-KISAN scheme.
May 14th, 2021
On the 14th of May 2021, the Central Government released the eighth instalment of PM-KISAN Registration cash, totaling Rs.19,000 crore, to 9.5 crore PM KISAN Registrationbeneficiaries.
PM KISAN’s Eligibility Criteria
All landholder farmers’ families are eligibles for benefits under this scheme. According to the scheme’s principles, a landholder farmer’s family consists of a husband, wife, and minor childrens who own cultivable land according to the land records of the appropriate State or UT. The beneficiaries are identified using the existing land ownership system.
The following categories of beneficiaries with a higher socioeconomic status will not be eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
- Each and every institutional landowner.
- Farmer families who fall into one or more of the following groups:
Current and former constitutional officeholders.
Members of the Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha, State Legislative Assemblies or State Legislative Councils, current and former Ministers, State Ministers, Chairpersons of the District Panchayats, Mayors of Municipal Corporations, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha, Members of Lok Sabha or
O Every retired and serving employee and officer of Central or State Government Ministries PM-KISAN Registration, Offices, or Departments, and their field units or Central/State PSEs and attached offices or autonomous institutions under government, as-well as employees of local bodies (with the exception of Class IV/Multi Tasking Staff/Group D employees).
- Every superannuated or retired pensioner receiving a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more (excluding Classes IV/Multi Tasking Staff/Group D employees)
Anyone who paid income taxes in the previous assessment year.
Engineers, doctors, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and Architects are examples of professionals who are registered with professional organisations and practise their profession.
PM KISAN Provides a Variety of Benefits
All farmer families with cultivable land in their names, regardless of the amount of their landholdings, are eligible for income support of Rs.6,000 per year under the PM-KISAN Registration scheme.
Every year, an amount of Rs.6,000 is distributed in three equal instalments as follows:
Payment Period in Instalments
Aadhaar Link of PM KISAN
To take advantage sof the PM KISAN scheme, farmers must have an Aadhaar card. Farmers who have an Aadhaar card are unable to enrol or register as beneficiaries under the PM KISAN scheme. Only the Aadhaar seeded database is used to distribute the instalment.
Beneficiaries can link their Aadhar to the PM KISAN Registration portal’s bank account by following the steps below:
- Go to the KISAN portal for PMs.
- Go to the ‘Framers Corner’ section and click the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’ option.
- A page to edit Aadhaar details will appear. Select the ‘Aadhar Number’ option on the website, enter the Aadhaar Number and Captcha, and then click the ‘Search’ button.
- The farmers’ dashboard will open, allowing them to edit or update their Aadhar number before clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
Credit Card PM KISAN
In 1988, the government introduced the Kisan Finance Card (KCC) scheme, which gives farmers access to credit on a timely basis. The KCC scheme aimed to provide farmers with short-term formal finance. The KCC has been linked to the -PM KISAN scheme by the government.
The PM KISAN scheme is now linked to the PM Kisan Credit Cards. PM-KISAN Registration beneficiaries are eligible to apply for KCC cards, which allow them to obtain low-interest short-term loans. Farmers can use the credit limit provided by the KCC card to buy equipment and cover other expenses.
The PM KISAN credit cards has the following features:
- Loans are provided at low interest rates ranging from 2% to 4%.
- Up to Rs.3 lakh in collateral-free loans are available.
- Crop insurance coverage built-in.
- Loans with a flexible payback option.
The PM KISAN scheme’s beneficiaries can apply for PM KISAN credit cards by completing the steps below:
- Go to the KISAN portal for PMs.
- Go to the ‘Framers Corner’ section and click the ‘Download KCC Form’ option.
- A ‘Loan Application Form for Agricultural Credit for PM KISAN Beneficiaries’ will be available. This is a form that farmers must download.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability. Farmers must fill out the form and select the option ‘Issue of fresh KCC’ under the option ‘B’ section to apply for KCC cards.
- Once the form is in completed, it must be submitted to the farmer’s bank together with the relevant documentation.
- The bank will process the requests and issue the farmer with a KCC card.
Alternatively, beneficiaries can go to the bank’s website to apply for a PM-KISAN Registration credit card, fill out the KCC card application form on the website, and submit it online. The banks will process the application and issue the PM KISAN beneficiaries with the KCC card.
PM KISAN’s Application Process
Farmers can apply for this scheme in a variety of ways:
- Eligible farmers can apply under this scheme by providing the appropriate details to revenue officials, village Patwaris, or other specified officers or agencies.
- Eligible farmers can register for the scheme at their local Common Service Centres (CSCs) after paying the required fees, or they can apply online.
- Eligible farmers can also use the Farmers Corner on the PM KISAN Registration portal to self-register. Farmers can use this link to check the status of their registration.
The following information must be provided in order to register:
- Your phone number.
- Aadhaar Number (or, if no Aadhaar Number is issued, the Aadhaar Enrollment Number) and any prescribed document for identification, such as a voter’s ID, a driver’s licence, an NREGA Job Card, or any other identity issued by the Central/State/UT government.
- The applicant’s bank account number.
Process of PM KISAN Online Registration
The following is the procedure for registering for the PM KISAN scheme online:
- Go to the KISAN portal for PMs.
- Go to the ‘Framers Corner’ section and click the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- The page titled “New Farmer Registration Form” will appear. If the farmers is already registered on the portal, the registration page will confirm this.
- To verify the farmer’s identity, go to ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ or ‘Urban Farmer Registration’ and enter the Aadhar number, state from the drop-down list, captcha, and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the farmer’s information isn’t located in the database, the page will display a confirmation and prompt you to’register yourself.’ The farmer must click the ‘Yes’ option.
- The registration form will open, prompting the farmer to enter personal and banking information before pressing the’save’ button.
- The farmer must complete the registration process by following the directions on the page.
Registration for the PM KISAN Mobile App
Farmers can also register by downloading the PMKISAN mobile app from the Google Play Store. Farmers can download the PMKISAN mobile app from the Google Play Store or go to the PM-KISAN Registration websites on their mobile and click the ‘Download PMKISAN Mobile App’ option under the ‘Framers Corner’ section.
The following is the procedure for registering for PM KISAN on the PMKISAN mobile app:
- Launch the PMKISAN mobile app, select your preferred language from the drop-down list, and click the ‘New Farmer Registration’ button.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option after entering your Aadhar card number and completing the Captcha.
- Fill out the registrations form with information such as your name, bank account number, address, IFSC code, and land information, and then click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the process.
The beneficiaries will be determined by the individual states and UTs. Farmers’ information will be kept in either manual or computerised form by the states or UTs. The benefits will be deposited immediately into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Required Documents for PM Kisan Registration
- Identification card (Aadhaar)
- Identification and proof of citizenship
- Documents proving land ownership
- Bank account information
Beneficiary Status: PM KISAN
On the official PM KISAN portal, the government publishes a list of PM KISAN beneficiaries. Farmers can access their PM KISAN status after registering on the portal. This scheme will benefit farmers whose names appear on the PM KISAN beneficiary list. The following is the procedure for checking PM KISAN’s status:
- Visit the official PM KISAN website.
- Go to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click ‘Beneficiary Status’ from the drop-down menu.
- The page titled “Beneficiary Status” will appear.
- Click the ‘Get Status’ button after entering the Aadhar number, Account number or Mobile number, and Captcha.
When you click the ‘Gets Status’ button, you will see all of the transaction information for the PM KISAN beneficiary. The latest instalment’s details, as well as the date the last instalment was transferred to the beneficiaries’ account and the bank account to which it was credited, will appear on the screen.
Beneficiaries can also get a list of PM KISAN schemes for a certain village. Farmers can check if they are on the beneficiary list for this scheme in their village by completing the steps below:
- Visit the official PM KISAN website.
- Go to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click ‘Beneficiary List’ from the drop-down menu.
- The page titled “Beneficiaries under PM KISAN” will open.
- Click the ‘Get Report’ button after entering the Status, District, Sub-district, Block, and Village.
The beneficiary status of PM KISAN will be presented.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- How will the PM KISAN scheme’s beneficiaries be identified and shortlisted for payment of the scheme’s benefits?
The state or UT government is fully responsible for determining which farmers’ families are eligible for benefits under this scheme. Following the farmers’ registration on the PM-KISAN Registration portal, the existing record of lands or land ownership systems in various states or UTs would be used to identify and shortlist the beneficiaries to whom the benefits under this scheme will be transferred.
- Why haven’t you received your PM KISAN scheme instalment?
The PM KISAN scheme might be suspended for a variety of reasons. The following are somes of the most common reasons:
The names provided at the time of registration on the PM KISAN portal does not match the name on the bank account.
The instalment was unable to reach the account due to errors in the bank’s details, such as the IFSC codes and account number.
A variation in the name on the Aadhar card or the pan card could be the reason for not receiving the instalment amount.
- Is it possible to modify the information on the PM KISAN portal?
Yes. On the PM KISAN portal, you can edit or change the information you provided during registration. The following is the procedure for updating the information on the PM KISAN registration:
Visit the official PM KISAN website.
Go to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
The page titled “Edit Self-Registered Farmer Details” will appear.
Type in the Aadhar number and Captcha, then click the ‘Search’ button to edit the data.
- Will the recipients’ benefits under the PM KISAN scheme be credited straight to their accounts?
The beneficiaries would receive a benefit of Rs.2,000 per instalment, which will be deposited immediately into their bank accounts.
- Are farmers in urban areas eligible for the PM KISAN scheme’s benefits?
Yes. Under the scheme, there is no differentiation between rural and urban cultivable land. As a result, the scheme covers both farmers in rural and urban areas, provided that the lands in urban areas are actually under cultivation.
- Can farmers use the PM-KISAN Registration scheme to offset the benefit of non-agricultural uses of agricultural land?
No, the scheme doesn’t include agricultural land that is used for non-agricultural uses. Benefits under the scheme are only eligible to farmers who have cultivable land that is used for agricultural purposes.
Also Read: Login to tamil nilam revenue tamilnilamlogin
Also Read: Login to https eform bni co id login
Also Read: Login https ib bri co id login html
Also Read: World star betting malawi login in
Also Read: My Veda Login