Salesforce is a CRM that is available as a software as a service (SaaS). This tool aids in the management of customer connections as well as the creation of a unique solution tailored to your company’s needs.
Salesforce Alternatives, on the other hand, has several drawbacks, such as limited deployment options for customers. Furthermore, this software is quite costly, and you may require some basic training to utilise it.
The following is a curated list of top tools and software that can replace Salesforce CRM, including both open source (free) and commercial (paid) options.
Top Salesforce CRM Alternatives
1) Monday CRM
Monday.com is a customer relationship management software that allows you to manage all of your sales processes in one location. With a colourful and attractive design, it streamlines the entire sales process.
- It allows your teams the freedom to conduct processes, projects, and day-to-day tasks as they see fit.
- Allows you to quickly & easily import all of your customer data.
- Notifications and reminders are automatically scheduled.
- This CRM software helps you to integrate to other technologies to speed up reaction time.
- It helps you and your team to collaborate in a single shared workplace.
- It brings your team together at all times and places.
- It aids in the gathering of information and helps a clear picture of sales, processes, and performance.
- It allows you to sets automatic reminders, due-date notifications, and new work assignments.
- Using the integrated contact form, you may collect the lead online.
- Allows you to switch between different viewpoints.
- There are no features for creating recurring tasks or mind mapping.
Pipedrive is a tool that makes it easy to close more deals. It offers a customizable dashboard for tracking performance against set targets.
- Your web forms and chatbot can help you acquire deals.
- Data from a spreadsheet can be readily imported into Leads.
- Integrate with over 150 apps without a hitch.
- A dashboard can be customised to specific items, activities, and other factors.
- It helps in the prediction of your performance.
- Pipedrive is available for iPhone and Android users.
- It’s simple to keep track of calls, emails, and contact history.
- You can manage sales interactions from any mailbox with this app.
- Customize your dashboard by selecting metrics.
- With easy access to lead information, this lead tracking tool allows salespeople to reach out to leads.
- You’ll be able to prioritise important sales leads and close gaps in your sales processes.
- Outsource time-consuming administrative tasks to automated processes.
- Pipedrive acts as a central repository for prospect and customer data.
- Using too many filters can make things complicated.
- It is not possible to have distinct plans for different users who require different features.
Zendesk is a sales CRM that improves the productivity, processes, and pipeline visibility of sales teams. This tool allows you to keeps track of every interaction with each customer and generate a report from the information and salesforce alternatives. You can use it to makes phone calls, send emails, and organise meetings.
- It provides sales and marketing tools designed specifically for salespeople.
- It enables you to makes calls, send emails, organise meetings, and view deal history from a one location.
- You’ll be able to keeps your team focused on the best leads.
- It allows you to run marketing campaigns.
- It helps you to effectively manage your sales.
- It helps you to use the Zendesk Apps framework to build your own apps.
- Use pre-built dashboards to delve deeper into your sales data.
- You can track leads from the moment they enter the sales funnel until they become customers with this customer acquisition management tool.
- Activity tracking helps you to keep track of a lead’s interaction with your business.
- It helps in the implementation of data-driven solutions by providing detailed and accurate reports and analytics ssalesforce alternatives.
- To make lead generating easier, you can integrate with a variety of existing business software.
- It helps you in capturing critical information about the lead, such as contact information, behaviour, and other pertinent information.
- Automated Processes.
4) Act! CRM
Act is an all-in-one sales and marketing CRM that helps you generate recurring customers. It’s one of the top Salesforce alternatives, with advanced contact management and email marketing capabilities.
- It helps you in keeping track of all of your contact and customer information.
- It integrates Outlook, Gmail, Zoom, and DocuSign into configurable dashboards.
- You may use Act to its maximum capacity! With Tables Made to Order! Manage detailed information.
- Improve the ways in which you and your team communicate with prospects and customers.
- You can get more repeat clients and build your relationships.
- Apps for Android and iOS are supported.
- Email editor with a WYSIWYG interface
- Reporting on email delivery
- Simple data quality control
- Integration of Marketing Automation
- Extremely adaptable and configurable
- There is a steep learning curve.
- Many routine jobs are difficult to do.
5) ClickUp CRM
ClickUp CRM is a software tool that combines tracking, data visualisations, and email exchanges to make it easy to organise and grow your customer connections. It also allows you to conduct data analysis for customer insights.
- It keeps track of your accounts in a list, Kanban board, or tables so you can enter data quickly.
- Integrating your emails with CRM helps you reduce silos and streamline communications.
- It aids in the creations of the ideal customer database.
- For quick data entry, you can organise your accounts in a list, Kanban board, or tables.
- Create high-level views to track customer lifetime value, average deal sizes, and other metrics.
- Integrating your emails with ClickUp helps you eliminate silos and streamline communication.
- With only one mouse click, you can assign several tasks with this sales funnel management software.
- You can assign tasks to each pipeline stage Salesforce alternatives and receive status reports depending on activity using this lead management software.
- It lacks robust reporting features.
Keap is a customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps you grow your business and improve customer service. It gathers new leads, assigns tasks, and sends emails to clients automatically.
- Client information is accessible from any device.
- It has an dashboard that allows you to track the sales process.
- Clients can pay with a single click.
- If you sync the Keap app with Outlook or Gmail, your contacts will be instantly updated.
- It has smart forms that you may use to collect data from your clients.
- You may personalise your messages and send them out as fresh leads arrive.
- Making appointments & keeping track of them is easy.
- Use pre-programmed reminders, automated emails, and SMS to save time on follow-up.
- It’s a dedicated business line that separates your professional calls from your personal calls.
- Automated follow-up, templates, and predictive emailing to the correct customers.
- Generate more sales leads automatically and nurture them into paying clients.
- There is a limited free version available.
Salesmate is a web-based tool for capturing leads and managing sales pipelines. This software can be used to track and monitor lead talks.
- Salesmate sends you notifications when your clients interact with your emails.
- You can use the calendar to schedule activities with this tool.
- It comes with pre-made email templates.
- Collaborating with your team is simple.
- It can be tailored to your specific sales procedure.
- Salesmate is compatible with laptops, iOS, and Android smartphones.
- It is possible to integrate more than 700 apps.
- Has over 100 built-in reports.
- It aids in the management and tracking of deals.
- It has a shared team mailbox that allows you to collaborate with the rest of the team.
- Third-party integration is required for contact enrichment.
8) HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is a powerful competitor to Salesforce alternatives that allows salespeople to get started without having to make any modifications to their current workflow. It is ones of the Salesforce alternatives that enables you to have real-time visibility into your sales pipeline.
- You can keep track of when email messages are delivered.
- HubSpot enables it simple to schedule client meetings.
- You can send emails in bulk.
- This free Salesforce tool provides a dashboard where you can see all of your reports.
- You can easily manage your contacts.
- It has over 300 integration options.
- It helps it easier for you to connect with more leads and close more deals.
- When immediate prospects open an email or click a link, you will receive a notification.
- Allows you to open an attachment in order to follow up with the hottest leads in a timely and relevant manner.
- Time-consuming tasks such as lead rotation, task development, and more can be automated.
- It helps manual entry by automatically clicking and logging every lead’s contact information.
- There aren’t many CRM features in the free edition.
OnePageCRM is a small business-focused web-based relationship management platform. It reduces the complexities of sales to a manageable to-do list.
- You can effortlessly keep track of your business objectives.
- It makes it simple to organise your contacts.
- This tool enables you envision your plan more clearly.
Close is a sales productivity tool that aids in the closing of deals. It comes with built-in calling, SMS, and email capabilities.
- You’ll be able to track & manage all of your sales operations.
- It has a user-friendly UI.
- You may customise the email template with this app.
- You can locate lead information in a shorter period of time.
- It gives you an overview of emails you’ve sent, opened, and response rates, among other things.
- Facebook and Google Sheets can be integrated to Close.com.
- Close.com has a one-click calling capability built in.
PipelineDeals is a customer relationship management programme that is easy to use. It assists salespeople in closing more deals.
- This software, which is similar to Salesforce alternatives, helps you to manage project information, deadlines, and milestones.
- Using Excel and Google Sheets, you may create a limitless number of dashboards and reports.
- It enables you to import data from an variety of sources, including Google, Outlook, and Excel.
- PipelineDeals can be integrated to Outlook, Excel, Gmail, and other programmes.
- It’s compatible with Apple, Android, and desktop computers.
Capsule, an internet application. It enables you to organise track of customer information. This programme can be used to manage track of contact information.
- Emails, notes, and documents may be simply added to each contact.
- It enables you to segment your target market.
- Gmail, Outlook, & CSV (Comma Separated Values) files can all be used to import contacts.
- This software generates a report that summarises all of your sales.
- Capsule provides over 13 sales reports.
- You have the options of imposing limits on the person you like.
- Capsule allows you to track the performance of your images.
- Work on your sales chores while on the road.
13) Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is an simple tool that enables you to manage track of your leads, contacts, calendar, and other important information. This programme helps you how to collaborate with others.
- You can import contacts from a spreadsheet into CRM.
- It’s one of the open source Salesforce alternatives that encrypts your data with 256-bit encryption.
- You can use Less Annoying CRM on any tablet, computer, or smartphone.
- This software provides a straightforward lead report.
- It syncs your all data across all of your devices automatically.
Teamgate is a straightforward tool that helps in the conversion of website visitors into business leads. This software can be integrated with social media platforms, email clients, and other applications.
- It helps you to manage every segment of B2B.
- To search your contacts, you can create a customised filter.
- Owners can work with one or more colleagues.
- It enables you to spot sales data that is duplicated.
- OpenStreetMap can be used with this tool.
- Data migration from one source to another is simple.
- Allows you to create a pipeline around your sales process.
Dubsado is an customer relationship management tool that allows you to book appointments and build customer relationships. You can use this tool to deliver contracts and invoices to clients.
- It enables you the option of embedding leads from your website.
- You have the ability to organise your projects and clients.
- Dubsado helps you remain on track by allowing you to create private boards.
- This software allows you to keeps track of how much time you’ve spent on a given project.
- Emails from clients can be tracked automatically within a project.
- It sends out reminders to your clients with information about upcoming appointments.
- Data can be synced with Google, Office 365, or Outlook using Dubsado.