Although YTD Video Downloader is a popular programme+, it does have certain shortcomings. You may find yourself looking for a YouTube downloader alternative owing to a lack of certain feature or a technical issue. To find out which youtube downloader software we recommend, see our post on The Best YouTube Downloader for Mac. Alternatively, see the list below for even more YTD downloader alternatives.
YouTube Downloader Alternatives in 2022
The first app that comes to mind when considering an alternative for YTD Video Downloader is Airy. It’s a basic yet effective tool that can download 4K and 8K Ultra HD videos. MP4, FLV, and 3GP are among the export formats available. It even offers 60 frames per second video downloads for stunning detail. Music fans can extract the audio from a video and save it as an MP3 file, while the metadata (such as the title and cover art) is kept.
- The interface is really clear and clutter-free.
- You can downloads entire playlists and channels from a single link, or you can download files from numerous sources at once.
- Works with an variety of browsers, including Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox, and others
- Log in to access age-restricted or private content.
- The app is accessible in more than 20 different languages.
- Itworks only for YouTube.
How to use Airy to download YouTube videos
Simply follow these simple steps to youtube downloader material using Airy:
1.Open Airy on your Mac or PC and install it. Install the app.
2.Go to Youtube and find for a video that you like.
- From the address bar, copy the video URL.
- Copy and paste the link into Airy’s search box, then select a format from the drop-down selection.
5.Select Download from the drop-down menu.
That’s all there is to it – you may now watch your YouTube video offline!
2. Gihosoft TubeGet
We’d like to have a look at Gihosoft TubeGet, which is a good alternative to the YTD software. It’s a useful YouTube video downloader for both Windows and Mac. It provides access to over 1000 sites, including Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit, in addition to YouTube. It supports resolutions of up to 1080P, 4K, and 8K.
TubeGet from Gihosoft allows you to download YouTube channels, channels, thumbnails, 48/60FPS video, 3D video, 360° video, and more. Finally, you may view and manage your download history.
The programme is completely free. The commercial version adds features like one-click download mode (once you choose the download formats, directory, and so on) and merging the two files to add subtitles to the video.
- The free version offers free updates for the rest of your life.
- It can also convert YouTube to MP3 or WebM to MP4, as well as AVI, MOV, and MKV files.
- With the free version, YouTube downloads and conversions are limited to 5 times per day.
3. Any Video Converter Free
Any Video Converter is a free all-in-one programme for Mac and Windows that is a perfect alternative to the YTD video downloader. It not only works with the YouTube, but also with Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, Metacafe, and more than a hundred other sites. One of top most appealing features is that it also functions as a free converter, allowing you to download video or audio files and then convert them between various formats.
Furthermore, Any Video Converter Free comes in handy when it comes to video editing. Trimming videos, splitting, cropping portions or edges, rotating, and merging numerous videos are just a few of the things you can do with it. The output files are compatible with a variety of devices, including the iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony PS5, and others.
A premium Ultimate version is available, which includes functionalities like video stream recording, screen capture, and DVD disc conversion.
- There are no download restrictions
- There are a plethora of video and audio formats to choose from.
- HEVC is used to compress a video into a file half the size of AVC while maintaining visual quality.
- The paid version is extremely expensive.
4. Flv.com FLV Downloader
The FLV Video Downloader is next on our list. FLV.com’s Windows-friendly application is a decent free alternative to YTD YouTube downloader and converter. It can download videos from more than 50 different sites, including DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo, and others. The free app includes a converter that allows you to convert your videos to AVI, iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, 3GP, WMV, MP4, and MP3 formats. You may also manage your youtube downloader and conversions, which is a valuable feature. You can basically pause, resume, or delete videos from your list.
They have a commercial version that allows you to do things like download many files at once and convert them with just one click.
- Simple and easy-to-use software with a small footprint.
- Using the in-app player, you can watch the videos directly.
- This programme is only for Windows.
- The free app does not support multiple downloads at the same time.
5. Apowersoft Video Downloader for Mac
Apowersoft Video Downloader for Mac will help if you’re seeking for a free YTD video downloader alternative. You can use it to download videos from websites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Metacafe, and others.
Videos can be converted to MOV, MPEG-4, AVI, FLV, SWF, WMV, 3GP, ASF, and audio extracted to M4A, MP3, OGG, AAC, AC3, and other formats. Apowersoft Video Downloader for Mac can also capture all stream formats and protocols (HTTP, RTMP, MMS, FTP, RTSP, and HTTPS). It even has a built-in video editor that offers you to cut, crop, merge, and add unique effects to your videos. Overall, it’s an excellent YTD downloader for Mac alternative that’s worth a shot.
- To add URLs to the download list, simply drag and drop them into the app’s icon.
- You can download numerous videos and playlists in a single session.
- Directly import video files into iTunes from within the app.
- MacOS is the only operating system supported.
6. aTube Catcher
When YTD stops operating, aTube Catcher comes to the rescue. It’s yet another app on our list for a number of reasons. To begin with, the app is absolutely free. You may also use it to download video content from websites like Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Globo, and others.
You can save video or audio to your laptop or mobile device, such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, GPS, Android smartphone, DVD, VCD, and so on. 3GP, 3G2, MP4, XVID, , MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, GIF, FLAC, WAV, PSP, MPG, VOB, OGG, MOV, AVI are among the supported formats.
A built-in Computer Recorder is one of aTube Catcher’s finest features, since it can essentially capture everything you view on your screen, from a conference or webinar to a movie. You can also make audio and video presentations.
- Burner for VCD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs
- When you first open application, you will see a simple collection of buttons that will help you learn about the key functions.
- Additional software corrupted installation pack
7. DVDFab Video Downloader
DVDFab Video Downloader, also known as StreamFab YouTube Downloader Pro, is another fantastic alternative to the YTD downloader for PC or Mac. It supports resolutions ranging from 144p to 8K and works with a wide number of websites (e.g., Vimeo, CNN, Instagram, and others). You can use it to download playlists, several videos at once youtube downloader, and more. It also claims a download at super-fast speeds.
However, the trial version is severely limited in terms of functionalities. For example, you can only download videos from YouTube; you can’t convert audio to MP3; and the resolution is limited to 720p. Then you must pick between the paid Standard version and the premium Pro version.
- Playlists can be saved to your Favorites for easy access.
- Get the video’s metadata
- Download up to 10 times faster using turbo-speed
- The free trial version’s functionalities are severely limited, such as the ability to open only 5 files at a time.
9. ISkysoft Free Video Downloader
This is yet another choice in our list of YTD video downloader options that does a good job. It’s a simple software with a straightforward UI. It downloads videos from YouTube in both standard and HTML5 formats. When the app finds a video, you can begin a download by clicking the Download icon that appears in your browser. You can also copy & paste the complete URL or drag and drop it. A built-in media player and YouTube browser are included in the app.
The free version of iSkysoft Free Video Downloader is similarly limited in terms of functionalities. If you upgrade to the paids version, you will be able to download non-YouTube content, perform bulk downloads, extract audio, convert video to other formats, and more.
- Video download, conversion, video player, video manager, and browser are all included in this all-in-one package.
- The free version supports only the most basic functionalities.
9. iTube Studio
ITube Studio is the next YouTube download alternative we’d like to look at. It offers batch and playlist downloads, as well as rapid download speeds. It allows you to downloads videos from over 10,000 sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, and many others. There are a variety of resolutions accessible, including 4K UHD, 4K, 1920P, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 360P, and more. You can download music or record the original audio from YouTube and other websites if you’re simply interested in audio. You can begin a youtube downloader with iTube Studio in three ways: copy and paste a URL, drag and drop a URL, or use their browser extension plugin for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
The app’s converter, on the other hand, is probably its best feature. It allows you to not only download and convert new videos, but also convert your existing videos between 153+ formats, including Apple and Android-optimized formats.
The app also includes a fantastic built-in media player that offers you to play your media directly within the app.
- Includes a file conversion feature.
- Record video via iTunes, BBC iPlayer Live, FaceTime, and Skype calls, among other sources.
- Quick download times
- Videos that have been recorded have a lower frame rate and can be slow.
10. AceThinker Video Keeper
This is a robust video downloader for Windows and macOS that you may use as an alternative to YTD video downloader. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, TED, Instagram, Twitter, Metacafe, and VEVO are among the websites it supports. In addition to the standard URL copy and paste method, there is a detection option that automatically youtube downloader each video you play.
You can download entire playlists or channels using AceThinker Video Keeper. The resolutions available are 720P, 1080P, 4K, and 8K. It also functions as a converter, with support for WMV, AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, MKV, VOB, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, and more formats. You can even convert video with iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, and other devices in mind. Last but not least, you can trim, crop, rotate, modify the brightness levels, add text, and insert subtitles to video and audio.
- A downloader, converter, screen recorder, and video/audio editor are all included in this all-in-one utility.
- Download speed is extremely quick.
- The paid version has an hefty price tag.
Also Read: YouTube MP3 Songs: youtube to mp3 y2mate